1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
The Biggun is from breaking my arm a brazilian years ago.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
Posters from past achievements, cards Mel has sent me, small shrine to Vincent, map of the world, and my composer action figures.
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP?
I talk and sometimes sleepwalk.
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
Oh, lord. Everything, but mostly just what I'm learning lately in any of my ensembles.
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
2:01 PM : )
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
To know what I want.
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?
Can't go into it.
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)?
Treasured? A few pictures among other things. Most valuable? Either my computer or TV. But even they... : )
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU?
5'3" The perfect height to be onstage with short tenors. : ) Don't really have that problem in Carmen, though, all the guy are pretty big.
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
More agorophobic. Too many people + not enough space = baaaaad times.
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
Not because of the dark... but I do think of things that terrify me.
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
I did kind of break down in front of Concetta... but she didn't actually make me cry.
13. WHAT'S YOUR WORST FEAR?
Not finding love.
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
I LOVE. brown eyes. Hair I don't really care though I tend to go for dark. It doesn't really matter to me.
15. IN WHAT LOCATION CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED?
Sorry, I HAD to change the wording of this question. Anywhere. The right guy will know.
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK?
17. FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?
Hmmm. Haven't had pizza for a while. I like pepperoni.
18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Real bacio gelato. In Rome. Outside the Pantheon.
19. FAVORITE COLOR OF ALL TIME?
I like green. Also blue.
20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH?
Just the tasty snack that smiles back (until you bite their heads off).
22. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH?
...did you really just ask that? How sweet! I suppose I do, yes. But that's like asking Bill Gates, "Got any spare change?"
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?
....I shop at Forman Mills. : )
25. WHO IS YOUR FAV FEMALE/MALE CELEBRITY?
I donut pay attention.
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW?
I miss the cats and dogs. And my Sweetums, may he rest in peace. : )
27. WHAT KIND IS IT?
2 cats, three dogs.
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
They all leave anyway. It's hard enough being in love.
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED:
...a number from one to a hundred.
31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES?
I don't care even a little bit.
32. FAVORITE QUOTE?
"The mind has a thousand eyes,
And the heart but one:
Yet the light of a whole life dies
When love is done."
33. FAVORITE PLACE?
Ooh. The Pantheon. A certain person's living room. Maria sopra Minerva. LBI. My bed. Our little lake.
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA?
England, Italy, Belize and Mexico.
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES?
Trusting too much when I shouldn't, my own stupid STUPID self, intelligence, and apparently, hairy hobbit feet. : )
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS?
Barbara Dever, one of the people on Lost.
37. SHORTEST RELATIONSHIP?
2 hours. I wish I were kidding.
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
No, but I've fake numbered people.
39. DO YOU THINK EVERYONE OUT THERE HAS A SOULMATE?
I would love to hope so, though I wouldn't use such a hackneyed word. Of late it's difficult to believe.
40. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED THIS OUT?
On facebook, talking to Steve on the phone.
41. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY?
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
A good performance, my hair, a certain color I wear.
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES?
Just for my ankle and elbow.
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT AND THEIR NAMES?
More than a few, not so many I can't manage.
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
My aunt. But not my first name, my middle name.
47. WHAT IS THE BIGGEST TURN OFF OF THE OPPOSITE SEX?
48. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU LIKED ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL?
The Core. : )
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE?
...I actually forget and I'm not going to look. It's either Frizz-Ease or Tresemme.
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
It looks more and more like my mothers, so I like it. : )
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Either chicken or turkey.
52. ANY BAD HABITS?
Pushing people away. And I don't bite my nails but I do bite my cuticles.
53. ARE YOU A JEALOUS PERSON?
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
This question does not make any sense! It assumes far too many things to try and answer accurately! If I were a different person, my personality would be different and there wouldn't be a ME because I'd be a different person! NO SENSE. Wake up and smell your brain! Just ask, "Do you like yourself?" or "Do you think you're a good friend?" Geez!
55. DO YOU AGREE WITH FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS?
Not for me.
56. DO LOOKS MATTER?
To me? No. To men? Yes. Thus far it's been a great downfall for me.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?
Carmen. But I don't really get angry. I tend to internalize bad feelings.
59. WHAT'S YOUR MAIN GOAL(s) IN LIFE?
Be loved by someone worth loving. Then to start a family and find a career or job that makes me happy.
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?
Legos for me too! Plus Nintendo, because DUH. : )
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE?
I forget. Only about 90ish.
62.WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A LITTLE KID?
Nope. I thought he was a creeper even then.
63. Do you use sarcasm?
Me? No. Never.
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE?
Mashed potatoes and gravy.
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?
Someone who can love me back the way I need to be loved.
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
Dr. Greenspan calls me Kathy. I HATE it, but I love that man. Oh, and Big and Grand-Big.
67. FAVORITE SUPER POWER?
Hmmmm.... flying, telekinesis, controllable mind-reading, invisibility.
68. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW?
How It's Made, whatever's on the History Channel, Discovery Channel, History International, or Science Channel. King of Queens, Friends, Frasier, and some more.
69.WHAT'S THE BEST WAY TO DEAL WITH YOUR ENEMIES?
Forgive them. I didn't say I could do it 100% of the time, it's just the best way. Luckily I don't get that many enemies-- the forgiveness process tends to suck until you actually forgive them and feel a million times better.
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
Hmmm. Chocolate marshmellow, peanut butter cup moose tracks, mint chocolate chip. Mmm!
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES?
Plus the ones I take from the people I kill. (That looks SO HILARIOUSLY CREEPY without this little parenthetical after it... I just actually laughed out loud.)
72. DO YOU HAVE A COMPUTER IN YOUR ROOM?
...you mean this one?
73. PLANS FOR TONIGHT?
BEDTIME! I was going to go to bed early before I started this stupid survey. Stupid facebook.
74. WHERE DO YOU WANT TO LIVE WHEN YOU ARE OLDER?
If by "older" you mean next year.... I don't know what's going on.
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
I hate these questions. I have no patience for them.
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK?
Watah. Alcoholic? some vanilla vodka back in February.
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX?
80. WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO IN YOUR SPARE TIME?
...."Spare" "time"? You... you mean when the conductor stops to work with one section at a time?
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE?
It's terribly snobby of me, but there's this piece in concert choir we're doing and the words are SO FREAKING HOKEY.
82. FAVORITE SEASON OF THE YEAR?
I love them all.
83. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TYPE OF CANDY?
Cadbury's chocolate. Steve will be converted, I swears it.
84. HAVE YOU EVER REALLY AND TRULY HAD A BEST FRIEND?
I'm really very blessed in that respect.
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR?
86. EYE COLOR?
Blue, grey, and green. The colors of the sea.
87. FAVORITE MOVIE?
Right now? The Sandlot.
88. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?
SALADWORKS! Or Wawa, I suppose.
89. FAVORITE RESTAURANT?
I love Tokyo Mandarin and Samurai. Also Pasta Pomodoro.
90. DO YOU LIKE SUSHI?
I'm learning! I hate it less each time I try it.
91. FAVORITE SPORT?
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
Right now? April 24th. : )
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS?
I'm learning the C recorder for Collegium and also the castenettes for Carmen. Piano a touch, and I've been a guinea pig for just about every instrument class final, so I've technically "learned" how to play a multitude of things. I'm also reminded of the two French Horn lessons I had with Moils once upon a time...
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT?
Whoever sucks the least.
95. KISSES OR HUGS?
I tend to do both, of late.
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS?
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?
98. WOULD YOU EVER BE A HOUSEWIFE?
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
Poetry and a book lent to me by Will.
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE.
Complicated. Love I have no problem with, getting it back is the tricky part.